Creative Wave – 22nd June
- The power of working together is celebrated in this sweet film created for Google’s I/O developers conference
- Adidas are upcycling plastic waste to make their new Parley UltraBOOST trainers and have made a pretty cool film to promote them!
- The beautiful illustrations of Lucie Birant combine photorealistic pencil drawings with abstract shapes
- Nancy is a wonderful podcast which features stories and conversations from the LGBTQ+ community. This week’s episode has a paternal theme and features two very lovely conversations between two members of the team and their fathers
- Donald Trump is back on the cover of Time Magazine this week, the publication is reporting on the policy that has meant that over 2,000 children have been detained in US government detention centres in the past six weeks, with many of these children being separated from their parents at the border (Alex)
SONG OF THE WEEK
Despite having a pretty negative reception from some people in the office………. I think this is really nice and v catchy. A summer bop!!!