Happy Friday everyone! Here’s the latest from #CreativeWave
- Radioooo (5 o’s) is a music discovery app that travels through time and across the globe to help you find something new to listen to
- An interesting piece from IDEO on why voice activated controls may have had their day and will be making way for gestural controls
- The Mondo Mascots twitter feed documents the activities of Japanese mascots
- 4creative have been at it again with a campaign for the AzanaBand sensory gaming device (which is actually an ad for Channel 4’s new drama ‘Kiss Me First’) The detail that they go into for these is incredible – I’m always excited to see what they come up with next!
- Finally, a TV recommendation. I know that lots of people in the office are already watching it, but if you haven’t already caught Queer Eye on Netflix PLEASE CHANGE THAT IMMEDIATELY. Its a make over show BUT IT IS ALSO SO MUCH MORE!!!!1!!11!! It discusses issues surrounding toxic masculinity, confidence, LGBTQ rights, coming out, race, politics and it has such a kindness to it that I pretty much cry at the end of every episode. Please watch it.
SONG OF THE WEEK
This is so…. weird.
Spooky, electronic, beat-heavy backing with eery, slightly off-key-girl-band-esque vocals – I like it.