Creative Wave – 16th October
- As part of Radio 1 Vintage, Zane Lowe revisited his former week-nightly radio show and it is a high energy blast from the (recent) past. It also features ‘that’ Kanye West interview #LeatherJoggingPants.
- Chris off of Love Island has partnered with CALM and Topman on new campaign #DontBottleItUp which aims to encourage men to talk about their emotions.
- Poster Girls is a new exhibition opening this weekend at the London Transport Museum, celebrating the Female Designers of London Underground posters
- Self Assembler is a simple, sweet online tool where you can assemble creations that Dr Frankenstein would be proud of (via Jake)
- And finally, here is a very important Halloween themed tweet (a bit early… but it is good)
TUNE OF THE WEEK
Do it. Do it. Do it. Do it.
Image via CALM