Creative Wave – 1st June
Happy Friday! Its National Donut Day! I hope you have all been celebrating appropriately… I know I have!
- What difference do reviews make? On the podcast Reads Like a Four, Adam Brooks interviews different critics on the highs and lows of their work (the one with Peter Robinson who writes the excellent Popjustice blog is a particularly good listen)
- The British Dyslexia Association that has set out a few clear principles that can help to ensure ease of reading for everyone
- Illustrator Julia Potts has been working on a new series for Cartoon Network called Summer Camp Island and it looks super cute and a bit spooky
- TIME magazine have partnered with Intel to take drone photo of 1,000 drones coming together to create the iconic TIME logo and red border in midair
- Finally, this Gregory and Gregory stunt reveals what we all already knew… Greggs is really great
SONG OF THE WEEK