Creative Wave – 25th September
Its been another busy week filled with shoots and business as usual for the Perfect Storm crew!
Here are five things we’ve loving…
- This guy spent a long time making a portrait by laying rows of crayons on top of each other… p cool
- The trailer for the new Wes Anderson file ‘Isle of Dogs’ is out and features a star studded cast (mostly as dogs)
- London Design Festival came to a close this weekend, but incase you missed it, here’s a run down of the 10 coolest installations
- Amelia Tait explains how Autumn became “a lifestyle instead of just a season”
- And I thought I’d give a shout out to a fantastic charity working to end period poverty – visit Bloody Good Period to find out more and to see how you can help
TUNE FOR THE WEEKEND
I heard this on the radio for the first time this week and BLOOMIN ’ECK ITS GREAT I don’t know how I’d missed it until now. It has a lot of good guitar-ing.
Image: Fox Searchlight Pictures