Creative Wave – 27th April
Happy Friday everyone! Laura’s in Lisbon soaking up the sun and sinking shots on her mates’ hen-do! Here’s a woeful attempt at Creative Wave in her stead!
Also, Happy Birthday to new boy Alex D who turns 30 tomorrow! Have a cracker!
- Firstly, here’s a bit of family promotion! The first person to figure out who my cousin is in the new Walkers creative ‘Flavours of the Decades’ wins a pack!
- Here’s a look at the new crowdsourced identity for this year’s D&AD festival
- If you haven’t seen it already I recommend you go and see John Krasinski’s ‘A Quiet Place’ this weekend. You’ll poop your pants!
- The Panini Cheapskates are at it again, hand-drawing stickers for the 2018 World Cup. It’s for a good cause too!
Alternatively, you can follow them on twitter!
- And finally! Volkswagen together with Trafikskadefonden have created Crashed Cases. Phone cases made of car wrecks caused by texting and driving. Give it a look!
SONG OF THE WEEK
It has to be a bit of Mike Skinner as he’s tearing up and down the country at the minute playing all his cult classics, not best sellers.
Sound advice for the weekend ahead! Have a good one!