Creative Wave – 28th July
Its been another busy week at BBD Perfect Storm HQ, but we’ve still had time to rustle up a list of five things we’ve been loving over the last 7 days or so…
- Use Your Interface is a great collection of animated gifs showing user experience goodness, a great reference site!
- London based sign painter Alex May Hughes illustrated this weeks Stylist Magazine cover
(Her Instagram page features some great work in progress shots)
- In case you’ve been under a rock for the past week, there were reports that Microsoft were going to axe MS paint… but then the internet got angry and they said that they aren’t going to any more! Hurray! (This article features our very own Jake!)
- Red heads rejoice! There is a magazine all about your glorious locks – MC1R – just for you
- And to finish, our AD OF (last, whoops) WEEK is The Missed Spaceflight from Samsung (Via Jake) A lovely little film which uses tech to create an emotional response.
Your Tune for the Weekend is Dua Lipa – New Rules
Heed her advice! This is a really great, sassy summer track with some great dressing gown gradients in the video.