Creative Wave – 29th August
Here’s your Creative Wave for your hopefully short and sunny week!
- With Summer Holiday Season coming to an end soon, what better time to revisit Martin Parr’s Small World Series?
- Our AD OF THE WEEK is from IKEA, whose new campaign aims to create a ‘tingly’ feeling using ASMR
- A supermarket in Germany has stopped telling products from other countries to make a strong point about the importance of diversity
- Barbican residents invite photographer Anton Rodriguez into their homes in this lovely photo series and accompanying article (via Jake)
- KFC has incorporated a VR experience into its cook’s training programme, and to be honest it looks pretty terrifying (via Jake)
And your TUNE OF THE WEEK is
A sweet song by the very lovely Canadian band, which comes from their upcoming album