I hope that you all got lots of eggs last weekend. As the second of our two Easter four day weeks rolls to a close – what better way to round it off than with a lovely new #CreativeWave
- Martin Gordopelota documents his love of amateur football in his paintings, which feature in this lovely little film on the subject produced by Peter Macia and directed by Orco Videos (Via Jake)
- Adidas hope to create personalised highlight films of 30,000 participants in the Boston Marathon
- April Fools day sort of passed me by this year (choccy eggs were higher on my list of priorities) so here’s a handy roundup of some of the best brand pranks
- Here’s a video of a Robot Band playing Motorhead (exactly what it says on the tin, brilliant) (via Jake)
- Finally, this is a picture of a Black Rain frog looking like a sad avocado (yeah… I did run out of things this week)
SONG OF THE WEEK
This has an almost operatic vocal in some places, paired with a jaunty piano riff and strings. It feels upbeat and spring-y. Nice!