Creative Wave – 7th August
Here are a few things to get your week off to a good start.
- After looking at these gorgeously retro posters by Jazzbones Creative, I think I fancy a trip to Swindon…
- Fancy a challenge? How about tackling this 1000 piece colour hue jigsaw puzzle by Clemens Habicht (the video is so calming)
- I caught this documentary last Monday night, and as much as a documentary on typefaces can be, its well worth a watch! Mark Ovenden enthusiastically tells the story of typefaces Johnston and Gill Sans, how they took over our transport systems and, in Gill Sans’ case, the country!
- Design Students from the National Taiwan University of the Arts created popsicles from 100 different polluted water sources in Taiwan to highlight the environmental issues
- OUR AD OF THE WEEK is this M&C Saatchi’s hard-hitting heist spot for Royal Mail which showcases that our identities are now our most valuable possession in the eyes of criminals
TUNE OF THE WEEK
So… the new Arcade Fire album has had mixed reviews to say the least, but this song and video is good fun.