Creative Wave – 8th June
Happy Friday! Another v v v v busy week! Here’s Creative Wave!
- F&F at Tesco have partnered with CALM for new campaign #MarkYourMan. The campaign includes a ‘two-part T-shirt’ and a conversation with Romesh Ranganathan and Rob Beckett which includes a great analogy of football as a ‘trojan horse’ of a conversation topic which can help encourage men to open up in conversations with eachother
- I really enjoyed this article by Grace Dent on the war against ‘processed’ food
- Processions is an event happening this weekend in London, Belfast, Cardiff and Edinburgh to mark 100 years of votes for (some) women
- Oasis’ have launched a new product and ad campaign to promote ‘Togetherness’, a tongue-in-cheek antidote to all those ads that shout about social justice, despite not really doing much to help
- Finally here’s a new Instagram account to follow, Holley Jolley creates lovely illustrations that are sure to brighten up your feed (Via Angel)
SONG OF THE WEEK