Happy Friday!! Welcome back to Callum & Maddie! September has FLOWN by! Let’s wave!
- Fortunately with Fi and Jane is my new favourite podcast, its like going for lunch and having a chat with two of your mates
- The beluga whale in the Thames rightfully took up most of the marine life news this week, so you might have missed this video of a seal slapping a kayaker in the face with an octopus!
- The Channel 4 network and BBC Two have both updated their idents this week (+ another introduction of the BBC’s new typeface Reith, I don’t think that anyone else but me cares about it BUT I’M GONNA KEEP TELLING YOU ABOUT IT)
- Deezer has developed AI technology to detect the mood of songs
- The Happy Newspaper shares positive news and stories about wonderful people!
SONG OF THE WEEK
Whenever there is a new Robyn song you can bet that it will be the song of the week on Creative Wave (as long as I’m doing it anyway!)