Creative Wave – 6th July
- Song Exploder is a podcast “where musicians take apart their songs, and piece by piece, tell the story of how they were made” It’s a really fascinating listen on contemporary music from a wide range of artists… my personal favourite episode is the one with Angel Olsen (also the illustrations on their Instagram are so cool!)
- Razor brand Billie are the first women’s razor brand to show female body hair
- Another razor brand, Harry’s have a wonderful series as part of pride month, where they ask inspiring individuals how they identify
- ASOS have teamed up with Paralympic athlete Chloe Ball-Hopkins to design a fashionable and practical all in one, designed with wheelchair users in mind (Jake)
- The new Stabilio adverts (y’know, the guys who make highlighter pens) are really great
SONG OF THE WEEK
Couldn’t be anything else really could it?